Contact: Valerie Hayes
Happy About announces the release of
Offshoring Secrets: Building and Running a Successful India
Operation by Utkarsh Rai.
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) September 11,
Secrets: Building and Running a successful India Operation
is the first book to tackle the tough issues associated with the
actual day-to-day operations of offshore operations. Author, Utkarsh
Rai, applies his years of experience to help clarify the cultural,
operational and human issues associated with running a successful
operation in India.
"While many have read about outsourcing
in India and China, Utkarsh truly 'owns' the experience of establishing
multiple, successful, operations in India and speaks from both
his mind and his heart in this book, said Mr. Gary Rieschel,
Founder and Managing Director, Qiming Venture Partners, China.
Utkarsh is a wise advisor when he creates case studies to
put you in the other person's shoes to understand the environment
that person or work group lives in.
The book addresses the following key issues:
· Resolve cultural clashes
· Overcome communication issues
· Understand the risk analysis
· Support successful hiring and retention
· Support people management
· Understand various HR and Government policies to adhere
· Drive project execution
The book is available from Amazon
Key stats on "Offshoring Secrets:
Building and Running a Successful India Operation"
- Title: Offshoring Secrets
- Subtitle: Building and Running a Successful
- Author: Utkarsh Rai
- Date of Publication: August 2007
- Price: Paperback $19.95, eBook $11.95
- ISBN: Paperback: 1-60005-061-1 (978-1-60005-061-9)
- ISBN: eBook: 1-60005-062-X (978-1-60005-062-6)
- Library of Congress Control Number:
- The book is available in eBook and
paperback formats at http://happyabout.info/offshoring-secrets.php
and bookstores everywhere.
- Grab an image of the cover: http://happyabout.info/affiliates/offshoring-secrets.php
About the Author
Utkarsh Rai, started his career in the late eighties as one
of the pioneers in what would become known as offshoring.
His career spans the globe from Germany to Bangalore to Silicon
Valley and prepared him for his current role as head of India
operations for Infinera (INFN.)
About Happy About®
Happy About® books deliver wisdom. Our books are smaller,
compact, high-impact reads that are typically 80-150 pages and
are delivered in paperback, eBook, or podbook format. Visit http://happyabout.info
[Happy About] for more info. For quantity discounts, please contact
the publisher, Mitchell Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org
A free copy of the book is available to the press upon request.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com